Last year, nakachamba ako ng Kidzania tickets so I was finally able to bring Alex and Max there. I know I haven’t wrote about that adventurous day, ipipila ko yan sa listahan ko, promise. Anyway, I’m so excited because Kidzania is having a Mid-Year Zuper Sale! Mukhang ito na ang chance namin to go back and see their latest offerings! Pasok sa banga ang schedule na ito because we’re still on vacation mode! Tara na mommies sa Kidzania!
This viand is one of our home staple. Bakit hindi eh ang mura ng ulam na ito and can feed a whole family, not to mention nutritious!
- oyster sauce
- Cut your tofu according to your preferred serving size, fry and set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Once fragrant, add your kangkong leaves and stems. Make sure you rinsed your kangkong well.
- Cover to cook the kangkong, about 5 minutes.
- When your kangkong stem is already tender, add oyster sauce. Gaano karami, trust your tastebuds. Add water if you want it saucy.
- Season with pepper and salt if needed.
- Add your fried tofu and mix.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with fried garlic bits.
Ulam namin ito usually after ng palengke day. Ang mura kasi sa palengke ng kangkong, imagine isang malaking bungkos for 50-60 pesos. Then tofu is usually 3 for 10 pesos ata or 20 pesos. Basta this viand is always less than 100 pesos and can feed a family of 6 in our case.
Have you tried this dish? Bet ba ng family mo?
The journey to the “top” is not a straight path—and there’s no one way to get there. This is something most successful men and women today know all too well.
For most people, whether they’re just starting a career or they’re well on their way, being at the top of their game seems like a distant destination after a long and winding road. While on this journey, many will tend to wonder if they’re on the right track. Some lose sight of where they truly want to head altogether. In some cases, there will be those who will find a completely different meaning for “success.” Regardless, one thing is for sure, there’s not a single method to achieve success, whatever one’s definition of it may be.Continue reading