Here are the bits and pieces of how my day went.
- Commute to work was again easy for me this morning.
- Gabby paid me a visit. Actually, he accompanied his friend, Michael, who is applying in our office. I hope he gets the job!
- I had lunch at North Park with some of my teammates, plus my boss, plus Gabby and Michael. The food was ok but their service is kind of poor. One of the dishes we ordered arrived very late and we had to follow up several time, even for the water.
- I discovered the joys of banking in the BDO in our building lobby through Gabby. I am in a meeting and Gabby is just bumming around the area while waiting for Michael so I asked her to do the banking for me. (That was a long sentence.)
- I left the office a little late because I uploaded the photos of the bags we’re selling in Facebook.
- The MRT ride on my way home tired me big time! I take the train in Shaw Boulevard station. This is the 7th station from base and I go home during the rush hour so the train is quite jam-packed already. Since it is already rush hour, getting inside the train is quite hard because it is already full and everyone still wants to get in. The fastest way to get inside is to position near the door and let the people behind you push you because they too want to get in.
Anyway, before we reach the next station, we suddenly stopped. The operator said there is a defective train in front of us and they’re currently fixing it. I and the other passengers stood for an extra 20 minutes. I have two bags in tow (my bag and my milk container) and is wearing a wedge sandals. Now my feet are hurting. Why can’t MRT be a reliable mode of transportation?!
I’m just glad I’m home now with my girls. How about you? I hope this day was good to you.