Maxyn turns 8-month-old today. Just a few more months and we’ll have a toddler again in the house! I must start planning her first birthday celebration soon. But before I go into that, let me tell you about Maxyn’s milestones.
- She eats solids once to twice a day. She has tried banana, broccoli, ampalaya leaves, french fries, potato, sweet potato, Cerelac Mixed Fruits, Cerelac Rice and Soya, spaghetti, carrots and mango to name a few. Her favorite is banana.
- She now has 4 white sharp teeth, 2 in both upper and lower gums.
- She can stay in sitting position while playing.
- She plays with real toys.
- She can make sounds using different objects.
- She can go to her tummy from sitting position.
- She can lift her upper body while on her sides.
- She tries to stand on her own.
- She shows interests in technical stuff like the laptop.
- She can now say dede when she wants milk.
For her celebration, we will have spaghetti and some ice cream. I can’t just wait to go home! I better finish these reports and test cases now.
Do you like what you read? Subscribe via Email to Pop Ups of My Mind and never miss a post.