Thanks to Mommy Lace’s post, I was reminded that I haven’t posted this topic.
Maxyn turned 7 months-old last Saturday. I was not able to post this topic because 1) we went to the pediatrician last Saturday morning for Ayex’s check-up and Maxyn’s vaccination and 2) we went to my OB in the afternoon and spent the weekend in Las Pinas.
I just realized that we didn’t have any handa that day except for the Tropical Hut take homes. I guess it slipped my mind because we were on the road all afternoon plus I already cooked pasta on Friday for Ayex’s birthday. Or perhaps I intentionally didn’t buy any sweets because Ayex has a very bad cough.
- Can now roll from her back-tummy-back and vice versa.
- Has visited Star City and rode two rides (Carousel and Fantasy/Magical Forest).
- Can sit for a while without support.
- Tries to reach things when on her tummy.
- Shouts a lot.
- Loves to pull her caregiver’s hair.
- Eats solids 2-3 times a day.
- Puts anything she has in her hand in her mouth.
- Stays awake longer.
- Stands in her walker.
- Holds her bottle.
- Drinks water from a cup.
- Can stand alone with support for a while.
Do you like what you read? Subscribe via Email to Pop Ups of My Mind and never miss a post.