We attended Sati’s 1st birthday celebration last Saturday at Jollibee, Roosevelt and she was mistaken to be 9 months old because she is a big baby. Mommy Iris carried for a while and she kept on saying how heavy Maxyn is.
Here are Maxyn’s milestones that keep me amazed and thankful.
* Talks more and more.
* Can now stay on her side longer.
* Can already move to her tummy without putting weight on her hand.
* Walks when held upright on the floor.
* Stands straight.
* Thumb sucks even more.
* Has one tooth in her lower middle gum already (another one coming).
* Holds things with her grip longer.
* Recognizes faces and voices.
* Shows interest in food a lot.
* Has a sense of time.