Thanks to Ms. Earth of http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/ for this invitation to write about My Seven Heaven on Earth. SHOEs are 7 things, places, events, items, or people in your life that you appreciate. They can be huge or little things as long as it made you happy, proud, thankful and in a positive mood. This reminds me to think of things that really matters to me, stuff that really makes me happy and contented as a person.
This is my first time to about my SHOES so bear with my list. It comes in no particular order.
- Ayex, my little girl is graduating from her Pre-nursery class. The graduation is on Thursday, Match 18, 2010. Who would have thought that kids graduate at pre-nursery? Our only objective why we enrolled her to that class is for her to develop her social skills. Now, she even know what Go, Grow and Glow foods are. She’s only 3-years-old and yet, she was able to pick-up a lot from her daily class at school. She had made friends and tells us stories of how her day went by when we come home at night. I’m such a proud mom and I’m sure hubby is one proud daddy too!
- Hubby is moving to a new company. While is took a lot of waiting and praying, we are very thankful for this answered prayer. Sure we will need to sacrifice a little more; I would have to commute going home despite being pregnant and he has to take a mid-shift. At the end of the day, we see this as a great opportunity. Hubby will have career growth and we will have more money for our dream house.
- For the first time, I won in an online contest! I love contests, who doesn’t? The thing is, I don’t get lucky like the others. I know several Mommies who won fabulous prizes when they join these contests and I must admit, I envy them at times. I’m super thankful to Maybelline Philippines for choosing me as one of their winners of How I Met Maybelline.
- There are several reasons why I love social networking sites, the most obvious is that they keep me connected to people dear to me but are far or very far from me. Accept it, in this time, you hardly see people close to you like your friends that often. Schedules just won’t meet, right? Thanks to Facebook or Multiply, you get updated on their whereabouts. Blog and Chat are other channels that keep me connected to them and I’m so thankful good Internet now exists. Imagine what will happen if we try to use these sites via dial-up connection. Ay!
- Summer is here! Hopefully, we’ll be able to hit the beach or the pool with our loved ones at least twice this summer. My little girl is all ready! Have you read my blog about her summer gears?
- My pregnancy is doing great. I’m now on my 27th week. I can feel my baby play inside my tummy almost all them time. I think I’m being a good mom because I don’t have swollen legs yet even if I’m almost entering my third trimester. In a few weeks time, we will see our new bundle of joy! We hope and pray that we’ll have a healthy baby.
- My sisters are finally having a life of their own. It’s time to treat them as big girls. Gabby, our youngest, started with her job in an international company yesterday, Tuesday. Toni, my other younger sister is probably having fun already. Today is her first plane ride with boyfriend, Rico. They are bound to Bohol-Cebu for one romantic getaway! While I envy Toni, I just can’t travel now due to my baby bump.