Thanks to Liv of tinkerputt’s turf for the Strengthen Friendship Award. I really think that the posting of this award is so timely. In times of helplessness, we can truly count on family and friends and of course, all those good-hearted people out there.
- Green: symbolizes the new buddies
- Yellow: represents the guys who are always active
- Blue: symbolizes the bloggers with PR
- Platform Red: symbolizes that we are all equal and that we are brothers and sisters
Now for the rules of accepting this award:
- Create a post as above.
- Include the link Giver Award.
- For colleagues who have not followed this site or not exchange links, please follow or exchange links with me.
- Copy-paste the image above.
I’m really grateful that through blogging and Internet, I have met new people. Although we haven’t seen each other face to face, I know that all of you are really nice. It’s really a happy feeling to be expanding my world again. Well, if you don’t know, I really have a few certified, tried-and-tested friends and somehow, we don’t see or even communicate to each that often. Meeting people online and being able to get in touch with all of you through blogs is really something for me. So sorry for the drama. Here’s the exciting part, I want to share this award and the Beautiful Blogger award to the following people: