I composed a Christmas entry in my mobile phone but I guess, I’m not going to continue it anymore. Hahahaha!
So another year has ended and 2008 has began. As we returned here in QC yestarday, it made me realize that I’ve learned so much last year. Then I decided to share them here.
Things I learned last year:
- change nappies
- bathe a baby
- carry a baby
- the importance of burping a baby
- a baby will walk faster without a walker
- why do babies cry
- patience is key to deal with a colicky baby
- accept the things you cannot change
- how to properly make the bed
- what is a SAHM and a WAHM
- you cannot feed a baby with just any solid food
- the wonders of hydrocortizone cream
- why we should not be bothered of the numbers we get during baby wellness checkups
- how to help a baby grow and develop
- the importance of give and take
- mommying is a wonderful experience
- reading about mommying is not boring
- a baby can say “da-da” easier than mama (at least for Ayex)
- having a baby is way far from being just married
- God is always there
If I will go on with the list, I’ll probably have tons of things listed here. Anyways, I think these are some of the most important “things” I learned last year. I’m definitely looking forward for 2008.
nice post 🙂 eto, tamang-tama sa tema mo 😉
to see what this is about, check my blog hehehehe… see ya around!
Hear ye, hear ye. The New Year is upon us! While pondering on what the year will be like, allow me to ask you some questions. I’m tagging you!
1. Do you have plans to change careers? Why or Why not?
2. What work related goal would you like to achieve this year?
3. If you were to attend a school reunion which would you attend: Grade School, High School, College/University? Why?
4. Which local tourist destination do you plan to visit this year?
5. Which foreign destination do you wish to visit this year?
6. If you were to suggest a New Year’s Resolution to your local official, what would it be?
7. If you were to learn one thing this year, what would it be?
8. What do you regret about 2007? How do you plan to make up for it this 2008?