I feel so happy right now. Despite all the remaining work-related stuff I need to do, I feel so blessed!
I am not writing this to brag, instead, I want to be reminded in the future, if ever I am feeling down and hopeless, that little things, when fully appreciated, go a long way!
- I got overflowing pasalubongs for me and our girls from my sister who came home to celebrate Christmas with us!
- I got lots of orders for my baking stint this week!
- We are finally done with exams!
- Orders for my coconut macaroons keep on coming! Yay!
- We attended a wedding out of town.
- Not so long lines at the grocery when we are expecting it.
- Freebies from BDJ and Pantene!
- My cousin got the dolls I want for the girls!
- Twice serve at the church.
- Our gate lamp is finally installed after hubby failed to figure it out in a week!
Miracles are life’s little blessings.