My sister-in-law wants to adopt this adorable little girl because she is all smiles almost always to almost everyone! She is such a darling and I am not saying that because I am her lucky mom. 😉
Anyway I am late for this post again. My brain is cannot think well because there are tons of things a should accomplish in a month’s time like enrollment, party preps and even turn-overs at work. Yay! Anyways, here are what Maxyn’s milestones.
- Babbles a lot. Recently, she would wake up at around 12MN and greet her daddy with lots of ba-ba-ba. She also creates some whizzing sound just like when our air conditioner says shhhhhh.
- Eats more and more kind of food. Last night she was given a little crab meat to taste.
- Pulls herself up almost always. She will crawl to an area where she can pull herself up.
- Can stand without support for a few seconds, like 10 seconds.
- Shows interest in music. Of all the artists, she only dances to Bieber’s Baby baby song. While I do not like that, Maxyn never fails to entertain us when she starts tapping her feet and swinging her bottom.
- Explores a lot. You will often see our cabinets opened and this baby taking things from it like toys and dvds.
- Grabs and pulls things like my hair and my earrings. Ouch!
We were on the road half of the day last Sunday as we came from Lusiana, Laguna. Since we were all tired, we just feasted on Angel’s Burger.
She is so cute! I love her smile…
so many milestones. it’s a good thing you’re able to document everything=)
visiting late via PF:
Chie Wilks says
aw..look at that smile..super. I would love to adopt her too..hehe
sHE’s such a cutie! I love her pink chair. pahiram baby! ((hugss)))
Doing a late rounds sis, and i hope you can visit back when you are not busy anymore. 🙂 Good luck to all the preps.
your daughter is cute! Chubby cheeks din!
Charlotte's Mom says
She is adorable!
my pink is up too: http://www.charlottev.com/2011/05/14/charlotte-bookshelf/
Happy Pink Friday!
Mel Cole says
She reminds me of my little guy. They love to explore in that stage. Wait until she gets in the bathroom, they like to pull the tissue paper out of their roll. 🙂 Hope to see you in my Pink Fridays post here.
She is such a cutie, her smile is so adorable.
She so cute, ang sarap kagatin hehe…visiting from PF hope you can visit my entry too..
mixed catcher says
Yay! I sure can’t blame your sister-in-law for wanting to adopt that adorable little one you got there! That giggles of her make me smile! Such a cutie!
Mine is up: In PINK with the Sakura . See yah!
Aww what a bubbly little girl =) Sarap i kiss at i hug!
ohhh so cute little girl…cute smile and chubby…sarap yakapin…
My PF is up too…
Happy 11th baby Maxyn! It’s really nice to have a baby around. Mine’s up! See you around!