My sister-in-law wants to adopt this adorable little girl because she is all smiles almost always to almost everyone! She is such a darling and I am not saying that because I am her lucky mom. 😉
Anyway I am late for this post again. My brain is cannot think well because there are tons of things a should accomplish in a month’s time like enrollment, party preps and even turn-overs at work. Yay! Anyways, here are what Maxyn’s milestones.
- Babbles a lot. Recently, she would wake up at around 12MN and greet her daddy with lots of ba-ba-ba. She also creates some whizzing sound just like when our air conditioner says shhhhhh.
- Eats more and more kind of food. Last night she was given a little crab meat to taste.
- Pulls herself up almost always. She will crawl to an area where she can pull herself up.
- Can stand without support for a few seconds, like 10 seconds.
- Shows interest in music. Of all the artists, she only dances to Bieber’s Baby baby song. While I do not like that, Maxyn never fails to entertain us when she starts tapping her feet and swinging her bottom.
- Explores a lot. You will often see our cabinets opened and this baby taking things from it like toys and dvds.
- Grabs and pulls things like my hair and my earrings. Ouch!
We were on the road half of the day last Sunday as we came from Lusiana, Laguna. Since we were all tired, we just feasted on Angel’s Burger.