Maybe that was why she did not want to let go of me while I breastfed her yesterday morning before I went to work. I totally forgot about it. I only remembered when Ate Meriam called me to ask what food will they prepare for our celebration. I’m so stressed recently with work but still I should not forget these important dates.
Here are Maxyn’s milestones:
- crawls more and more
- tinkers little things, specially those new in her sight
- experiments how things work
- enjoys putting things in her mouth
- stands up with support on her own
- reaches for things above her
- shows signs of stranger anxiety
- eats more variety of food
- enjoys seeing moving things more like cars and lights
- babbles a lot
- explores her environment more
For our celebration, we feasted on Leoning’s Pancit Bihon-Guisado. I also bought some pork and shrimp siomai from Master Siomai and a small cake in Trinoma. We also bought a half gallon of Selecta Choco Almond Fudge in the nearby bakery. They wanted Fat Boy’s Pizza too but it does not compliment our pansit so we removed that. I wanted some Arny-Dading peachy-peachy but we did not find their branch along Congressional Avenue. Maybe when we have more time, we’ll look for that branch.
Project 8, Quezon City
she is super cute..sana maging mommy na rin ako.. Happy 9 months to ur baby.
what a happy baby!
Happy 9th-month birthday Max! Hugs and kisses, lalo na sa mga pata!!!