Maybe that was why she did not want to let go of me while I breastfed her yesterday morning before I went to work. I totally forgot about it. I only remembered when Ate Meriam called me to ask what food will they prepare for our celebration. I’m so stressed recently with work but still I should not forget these important dates.
Here are Maxyn’s milestones:
- crawls more and more
- tinkers little things, specially those new in her sight
- experiments how things work
- enjoys putting things in her mouth
- stands up with support on her own
- reaches for things above her
- shows signs of stranger anxiety
- eats more variety of food
- enjoys seeing moving things more like cars and lights
- babbles a lot
- explores her environment more
For our celebration, we feasted on Leoning’s Pancit Bihon-Guisado. I also bought some pork and shrimp siomai from Master Siomai and a small cake in Trinoma. We also bought a half gallon of Selecta Choco Almond Fudge in the nearby bakery. They wanted Fat Boy’s Pizza too but it does not compliment our pansit so we removed that. I wanted some Arny-Dading peachy-peachy but we did not find their branch along Congressional Avenue. Maybe when we have more time, we’ll look for that branch.
Project 8, Quezon City