I love being a woman despite the numerous complications. I know you know what I mean. There are a lot of characteristics that makes us different from the other gender, both good and bad. One thing that I like about myself and being a woman generally is that when we decide to take care of things, we do our best. And most of the time, we succeed.
If you frequent my blog, you will know that one of the plans I made for this year involves my skin. I vowed that I will say goodbye to dry skin for good. It started with frequent moisturizing with lotion and eventually followed with changing my soap.
I discovered Dove. Before I really do not like using it because I was not used to the moisturized feeling of it. I do not like that feeling of soap still in my skin. I am not used to the smooth-feeling skin. Then I realized that is exactly how it works. It does not take all the moisture of my skin unlike the other soaps I used. I thought that when my skin feels slippery, there are still soap residues. I was wrong.
It has been months since I started using Dove Cream Bar soap and I am happy that my skin is now very smooth and fine. Because of this, I wanted to share with you this experience by having a little Dove giveaway.
What you need to do
- Follow this blog in Google Friend Connect. This is a must for your entry to be valid.
- Tell me why you love Dove soap or why do you want to try it. Include in your answer a valid email address and your GFC user.
- Only one comment per user.
- Do not put any links to your comment.
- 1 Winner will be drawn via random.org.
- Giveaway will start today until March 31, 12NN, Philippine time.
- I will shoulder the shipping.
- Giveaway is only open to Philippine residents.