As previously mentioned, our little Maxyn is teething again. She’s been really fuzzy since weekend. She refuses to be put down and wants to be carried most of the time. When you put her down, she will play with her toys for a while. I think she remembers that her gums are aching because after that short time, she would start crying and even shouting. She has two pearls that are just peeking at the same time so I am assuming that she is really having a hard time. She is not the only person having difficulty, we do too. Here are the things we do to keep all of us sane.
- When baby has low-grade fever, we give her pedia-recommended paracetamol. The dose is according to the baby’s age.
- To sooth the pain of teething, we give our baby frozen items like spoon or teething rings.
- Giving the baby some teething biscuits also works for us.
- Sometimes, we apply Xylogel to the baby’s gums to also relieve the pain.
- Most importantly, when the baby is teething, we show her more love and patience.
I really hope her two teeth come our fully soon because she keeps on biting me when I breastfeed her.