Apart from bags, I also have a collection of shoes. Nope, I am not rich and not Imeldific at all, I just have the right number of shoes in my collection. Why do I collect shoes? It is because I have a hard time looking for a style the suits my feet best, read: will make my feet look prettier. Notice the adjective?
I don’t have a pretty feet to begin with, maybe because my parents didn’t thought of taking care of them when I was younger. But my feet are not that bad looking because I learned to take care of them myself early. I am very concerned with their look that sometimes, people with very nice feet attracts me like my hubby. Yes, hubby’s feet are prettier than mine.
What did I do to take care of my feet?
- Never wet your feet when you are tired. If the soles are dirty, use a wet tissue or cloth to clean it. This prevents your veins from popping out from your skin.
- When your feet got soaked in dirty water during a flood, soak them in lukewarm water with salt.
- Always put lotion.
- Use petroleum jelly at night and cover them socks.
- Go for a pedicure every month. Do not put nail polish always so your nails can breathe.
- Pick the right kind of shoes: design-wise and size-wise.
- Get a foot massage every now and then.
- When tired, elevate your feet to rest them.
I believe that no matter how pricey and beautiful your shoes are if your feet looks very tired, it will still show. Unless of course you are wearing a pair of boots.