Toys and play are great ways of encouraging your baby’s development and milestones. This is the reason why I kept on looking for a play gym. The thing is, most play gyms at the malls can be very expensive. Babies grow very fast and buying expensive stuff may sometimes be impractical because they just outgrow them. I’m glad I found the perfect play gym for Maxyn over Sulit.com.ph, thanks again to Ms. Marie. By perfect, I meant it was within my budget and that the item is in good condition.
This delightful and versatile gym will let you provide just the right stimulation as your baby grows and develops. Use the overhead gym as Baby lays beneath it on her back. With the arch up over Baby’s head, you can place toys in different ways. Put some to gaze up at and others within her reach. When little hands bat, the toys will move and bounce. Has Baby moved on to tummy time? Place her on her tummy and move the toys down into slots on the fleece-covered floor arch. Position toys to encourage reaching and grasping, and place the mirror where it will reflect Baby’s image. When Baby is able to sit up, you can move the upper arch down, add toys in various positions all around. Fill all eight slots to surround Baby with stimulating fun. Measures 32.5″H x 24.5″W x 3.5″ when open; measures 24″H x 24.5″W x 3.5″ when closed.
- Offers 3 modes of play that help develop your baby’s arms, legs, neck, and torso muscles.
- There are also 3 removable toys to stimulate baby’s visual development.
- In gym mode, toys are hung overhead to stimulate vision and encourage reaching and batting.
- In tummy-time mode, gym is laid flat and toys can be positioned in front of baby to encourage tummy-time play.
- In sit-at mode, baby sits in the middle of the gym surrounded by the toys.
- Toys (black and white face, mirror, giraffe with clackers and textured teeth able feet, and a soft lady bug rattle).