I truly apologize for the delay. To capture the draw’s authenticity, I recorded it in a video which
you can watch at the bottom of this post. For those with slow connection, here’s how I did the raffle.
- I tabulated all your entries and took the total.
- Depending on the number of entries garnered, I pasted your names multiple times in an Excel sheet.
- I then pasted all the entries in the Excel sheet to random.org’s List Randomizer.
- When the randomized list is generated, I pasted it back to excel.
- Finally, I used the True Random Number Generator to identify the winner.
Congratulations, Mrs. Kolca! You won the Trend Micro Internet Security Giveaway!
I will post the video tomorrow as I’m having a hard time uploading it.
Leave a Reply