I am truly a wiser mom now. I managed to leave the house for about 5 hours to do some errands. Back when I just gave birth to Ayex, I can’t even be gone for an hour so this is really a huge improvement on my being a mommy. Anyway, here are the things we (hubby and I ran errands separately and we’re both successful) accomplished today.
- Hubby was able to book the church near our place for Maxyn’s christening. He was also able to temporarily book Kowloon, West Avenue for the reception. Temporary because booking needs personal appearance which he wasn’t able to do. We were hoping to find a reception that is nearer to the church but the choices we had did not have what we need.
- Hubby was able to have ULY, the car, washed. It was lunch time when he reached the church and the parish office is closed so he opted to go to the nearby car wash first to have ULY cleaned.
- I was able to pick up the Avent items I bought in ebay. I bought my very own electric pump and another set of washable breast pads. I refused to have them shipped because I’m scared as this is the first time I’m buying something online that costs more than a thousand pesos. Good thing I know how to ask for directions.
- I bought new tops for home use. I pick up the Avent stuff in Masangkay, Manila which is walking distance to Divisoria. Since I’m already in the area, I decided to stroll a bit and do a little shopping. It’s been a while you know.
- Since I’m passing by Trinoma on my way home, I decided to drop by Landmark to get a new bag organizer for myself and accessories organizer for Ayex and Dicey. I had to buy a new one for myself because I used the current one for the baby bag. While the new accessories organizers, I will replace Ayex’s because it can’t hold her stuff anymore and the one, a gift to Dicey.
- My last activity for my day out is go to the salon and have some hair treatment. I had power massage and hair spa. I love having power massage for my scalp because I can feel that it is clean after the procedure. I was suppose to have hot oil only but the stylist convinced me to have a hair spa treatment instead because it is better than the first.
My next assignment is to create a tarpaulin and invitation for Maxyn’s christening. I’m also planning to go out again on Friday to claim some prizes we won. That’s how my day was. I hope you had a productive day too!