Nomnom Club and Red Ribbon is once again holding another Red Ribbon contest for its newest cake, Chocolate Heaven.
This is super timely because last weekend, I bought another whole cake while on our way to Las Pinas. Remember I wanted my sisters to have a try of this cake? I guess you already know their verdict based on the photo above.
Red Ribbon Chocolate Heaven Cake Photo Contest Mechanics
- Shoot a photo of yourself, family, or others showing a reaction to eating the new Red Ribbon Chocolate Heaven that best expresses how chocolatey the cake is.
- Be creative and imaginative in your entries as this comprise a major part of the criteria.
- The photo should include Red Ribbon’s Chocolate Heaven Cake; in whole cake or part (slice).
- Submit and upload this entry at http://NomNomClub.com/red-ribbon-chocolate-heaven-photo-contest/submit/ anytime from February 10 t0 March 10, 2010.
- Include a 130-character photo caption in the submission form. The caption should include the words “Red Ribbon Chocolate Heaven.”
- Filipinos above 18yrs old with a valid Philippine address is qualified to join.
- Winners will be announced in this blog on March 17, 2010.
Winners will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Originality/creativity and concept- 30%
- Photo aesthetic quality- 20%
- Appetite appeal- 30%
- Overall Impact- 20%
Grand Winner – Php 3000 worth of Red Ribbon Gift Certificates
2nd Place Winner– Php 2000 worth of Red Ribbon Gift Certificates
3rd Place Winner – Php 1000 worth of Red Ribbon Gift Certificates
- Photo should not exceed 2MB in size.
- Only basic editing of the photo is allowed including cropping, brightness, and contrast.
- The photo should not have any watermarks on it to avoid bias during judging.
- As Red Ribbon honors proper copyright procedures, submitted photos are assumed and should be owned by the one who submitted the entry.
- No exclusivity clause involved. Contestant retains ownership of the photo and can post it in their blogs or other social network photo albums
Ownership of photos submitted in this contest is retained by the respective copyright owners. Submitted photos will not be sold or used by this blog or the contest sponsor in any other ways except for general promotional purposes of the contest.
- Can I submit a photo with other people (not me in the picture)?
– Yes, it can be a photo of your loved ones, relatives, or even strangers; as long as you own the copyright of the photo
- Can I submit more than one photo?
– One entry per person only,
- Can I submit a photo in black and white?
– Yes, you may.
Leave a Reply