It is annoying. I thought the borders were due to the image command that I copy and paste from different web sites where I get the images I need, mostly smileys. Smileys make my blog look happier. But having borders with my images that I did not intend to be there bothers me big time! They somewhat destroy my post layout! Hmmf! Want proof?
- In your Blogger account, go to Layout.
- Select Edit HTML.
- Download a full copy of your current template so you have a back up in case something happens.
- Look for the code with .post img.
- In this code, you will find the border attribute. In my case, I had four, one for each side of the image (left, right, top and bottom). Delete this attribute.
- Save your template.
- Check a post with image to verify.
After doing the steps above, my post now looks like this:
Thanks to Kang Rohman for the tip!