This viand is one of our home staple. Bakit hindi eh ang mura ng ulam na ito and can feed a whole family, not to mention nutritious!
- oyster sauce
- Cut your tofu according to your preferred serving size, fry and set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Once fragrant, add your kangkong leaves and stems. Make sure you rinsed your kangkong well.
- Cover to cook the kangkong, about 5 minutes.
- When your kangkong stem is already tender, add oyster sauce. Gaano karami, trust your tastebuds. Add water if you want it saucy.
- Season with pepper and salt if needed.
- Add your fried tofu and mix.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with fried garlic bits.
Ulam namin ito usually after ng palengke day. Ang mura kasi sa palengke ng kangkong, imagine isang malaking bungkos for 50-60 pesos. Then tofu is usually 3 for 10 pesos ata or 20 pesos. Basta this viand is always less than 100 pesos and can feed a family of 6 in our case.
Have you tried this dish? Bet ba ng family mo?