When I started blogging back in 2004, I was a mere emotional blogger. I blog when I am unhappy and depressed despite the many things in my life worth sharing to other people. As I learn more about the ropes of blogging from the blogs I stumble upon, I get inspired because I never realized how one blog can be very helpful to others. With the many blog I have read, these are the top 10 I found really worthy to be called emerging influential blogs.
1. My Painted Lips. I am not a make-up person and I will never be. But Pehpot, through this blog, showed me that it is not necessary to have my whole face dolled-up to look pretty and be confident about myself. Just a little lip stick is enough to make a mommy feel beautiful even when bombarded with tons of house work.
2. Mom Writes. Mommy Ruby, the writer and owner of this blog is probably one of the most influential bloggers I have ever known. She is one very helpful person who never fails to inspire others. I pick this blog because it reminds me to think positive despite all the odds in life.
3. The Pepperrific Life. I cannot imagine myself raising our kids alone. This is why I am so proud of Pepper who tries to be the best mom and dad to her daughter. Her story is really inspiring and her blog contains advises for single parents and not-single-parents alike.
4. The Tottering Mama. I have considered home-schooling Ayex early this year but did not push through because I do not know how to start. This is where Olga’s blog comes in. She is homeschooling her two tots and provides information about it in this blog.
5. My Green Living Ideas. In this era where every precious resource we have is depleting rapidly, minding our ways and start living green should be everyone’s mantra. Ria gives me hope that my children still have the chance to see mountains and rivers when they are already grown-ups.
6. Levyousa. When you lack good vibes, read this blog. Levy’s will surely make you smile with her positive and inspiring posts that will make you strive to be a better person.
7. Mommy Survival. I just started my journey being a SAHM and I admit that there are a lot of things I need to keep up with. Ellen’s parenting and home management tips keep me sane.
8. Notepad Corner. Joy’s blog inspires me that one day, I will be an expert too in running the house, business, and parenting. Her advices about life will suit anyone, not just moms like me.
9. The Bloggers Journal. I cannot say that I am a techie person but I do understand some technical stuff. Willa’s blog contains tutorials that are really easy to follow for the noob, power user and even experts.
10. Certified Foodies. I love to eat but most of the time, I eat the same kind. This blog revives my love for food and makes me want to check out the restaurants they feature for a change.
This project will not be possible without the support of Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips
You too can nominate your emerging influential blogs. Just go to the Writing Project page to know that details.
Janette Toral says
Hi Nicquee. I just included your entry in the raffle masterlist. Hope to see you on September 13. Thank you.
The Pepperrific Life says
Hi Nicquee! Thanks for the nice write up on pepperrific 🙂
thanks for the write up and vote sis.