Last night, hubby and I were just texting about what food will be prepared for today as Maxyn turns 6 months. He wants spaghetti. I don’t like it though because I still feel umay of it. I woke up late today and really forgot to take a new picture of Maxyn for this post. Bummer! Maybe that was why she was so pacute to me this morning. Oh well, I’ll just replace this picture when I get home tonight with a fresh one. And I hope hubby does not forget that I want pancit bihon as Maxyn’s handa.
Anyway, moving on with Maxyn’s milestones.
- She shows that she is an outdoor person. She regularly goes out in her Ate’s trike in the morning and in the afternoon for a stroll.
- She now shows a little of separation anxiety.
- She has started taking solids, two weeks ago. Her first food was mashed potatoes with breastmilk. She was introduced to sweet potatoes and liked it more.
- She makes a way to get your attention by coo-ing and shouting. When I get home, I don’t greet her right-away. The other day, she cooed until I took her from her daddy.
- She now has two front teeth at the bottom. We think her front tooth at the top are starting to come out too. When I give her milk and she’s not very hungry, she plays with her teeth. Ouchie!
- Her grip is getting better. She can now pull our hair!
- She stays on her tummy longer. She still can’t go back to lying position by herself.
- Recognizes faces and voices more.
- Stays awake longer.
- She likes to sit down and sometimes manages to sit by herself for a few seconds.
- She loves to walk.
Like this post? Subscribe to Pop Ups of My Mind by Email