Oh my! I’ve said this so many times in this blog before and I’ll say it again, time flies so fast!! As per my friend, Therese, regular na si Maxyn!
Last night, hubby and I were just texting about what food will be prepared for today as Maxyn turns 6 months. He wants spaghetti. I don’t like it though because I still feel umay of it. I woke up late today and really forgot to take a new picture of Maxyn for this post. Bummer! Maybe that was why she was so pacute to me this morning. Oh well, I’ll just replace this picture when I get home tonight with a fresh one. And I hope hubby does not forget that I want pancit bihon as Maxyn’s handa.
Anyway, moving on with Maxyn’s milestones.
- She shows that she is an outdoor person. She regularly goes out in her Ate’s trike in the morning and in the afternoon for a stroll.
- She now shows a little of separation anxiety.
- She has started taking solids, two weeks ago. Her first food was mashed potatoes with breastmilk. She was introduced to sweet potatoes and liked it more.
- She makes a way to get your attention by coo-ing and shouting. When I get home, I don’t greet her right-away. The other day, she cooed until I took her from her daddy.
- She now has two front teeth at the bottom. We think her front tooth at the top are starting to come out too. When I give her milk and she’s not very hungry, she plays with her teeth. Ouchie!
- Her grip is getting better. She can now pull our hair!
- She stays on her tummy longer. She still can’t go back to lying position by herself.
- Recognizes faces and voices more.
- Stays awake longer.
- She likes to sit down and sometimes manages to sit by herself for a few seconds.
- She loves to walk.
Like this post? Subscribe to Pop Ups of My Mind by Email
Leave a Reply