This is another blog award that has been due for posting long ago. I’m really sorry about that, Sissies. I’m making up for it now. Many thanks to Golden of One Proud Mom, One Proud Wife and Mizhelle of Life Can’t Wait for this award.
To Golden, I hope you go online soon. I’m sure you have lots of stories to share, specially Jamjam’s 1st birthday bash.
To Mizhelle, I really hope Blogger reactivate your other blog soon. Boo Blogger!
To accept this award do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
- I am still breastfeeding my 2.8 year-old daughter until now although we are down to night-time feeding and exclusive on weekends and holidays.
- Due to my advocacy to breastfeeding, I tried my best to express milk at work until my daughter reached 2 years. Two weeks after she turned two, I stopped pumping milk and decided that we’ll just go for night-time feeding.
- The first company I applied to after graduation is still the company that employs me until now.
- And the team where I belong right after graduation is still my team until now although its name already evolved quite a few times already and so are the functions.
- I used to be an athlete in my younger days. Volleyball and track and field are my main sports.
- I like commuting. I’d rather commute than spend my supposedly family or ME time on driving lessons. At least that’s how I see it now.
- I find joy in understanding things only techies can digest.
Now, I’m awarding this to the following beautiful people.
- Liv of tinkerputt’s turf
- Yammie of Pinkroma’s Creations
- Sam of A Mom’s Life and Loves
- Dana of All About Telecommun€ications
- Ayessa of anything under the sun
- Tey of Happy Mommy Ako!
- Mizhelle of Up Now and What’s Next!