It was my sister, Toni, who tagged me in a post about this delicious snack treat. I told her even my daughter, Alex, can make her some of this but we did not have a chance when she was here during her Christmas vacation.
I made this one afternoon and the husband almost got late for work. 😀
What you will need
10 pieces loaf bread
1/4tsp cinnamon powder
3 drops of cooking oil
What to do
1. Beat milk and egg together in a rectangular container or medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon powder in another rectangular container or plate. Set aside.
3. Trim the sides of your loaf bread and flatten each using a rolling pin. No rolling pin? Use a plain glass instead.
4. Spread Nutella on your bread and roll it. Repeat for all.
5. Melt butter in a pan on low fire. Add a 3 drops of cooking oil to avoid burning the butter.
6. Take your rolled bread, dip each one to the egg-milk mixture, fry in butter.
7. When all sides of the bread is golden brown, remove and roll on the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
8. Serve immediately with your choice of drink. We like fresh milk with it.
You can use any pan for frying. I use a non-stick pan.