We have a limited freezer space so weeks before the end of my maternity leave, I was already planning how am I suppose to store my breastmilk. I researched online and I found that Lansinoh has the most positive feedback among nursing moms.
After reading reviews, I looked where I can buy it and found that it is only available from ebay.ph.
- It has double zip lock. This ensures no milk leakage (of course it still depends when the bag is not properly closed).
- Per box contains 25 bags. I use 2-3 bags a day so depending on my usage, each box can last about a couple of weeks.
- Each bag can contain 7-9oz of milk. When I maximize each bag, I only use 2 bags a day. This really saves space in the freezer.
- Each bag has a write-on area for labeling. I like this feature very much because I won’t need stickers or masking tapes anymore when labeling the milks.
- Each bag is BPA-free.
- When filled with milk, the bag stands up. You can also store it lying flat like I do.
- Each bag is already pre-sterilized so I also save electricity.
- The bags come in a Tissue Pack Dispenser, which allows for easy access and storage. I can get a bag with just one hand.
There is only one thing that I don’t like about Lansinoh Milk Bags and that would be its availability here in the Philippines. I was not able to get this from leading department store’s baby section. It is only available from online sellers who import them from other countries like USA. If it happens that your seller ran out of stock, your only option is to look for another online seller, which may have a different pricing. That is exactly what happened to me.
Like this post? Subscribe to Pop Ups of My Mind by Email