I hate this day because of the following:
- I woke up early but I wasn’t able to jog. Why? Because I was too tired last night and because I of this, I cannot bring myself to get up and prepare. Why was I too tired last night? So much work and so much thinking of you.
- I don’t have good food to eat. This is actually my fault. I knew that i already ran out of cereals but then I didn’t bother to buy one for myself. And guess what I had for breakfast? SolutionBank requests and a hot solution! Whew! On a side note, while I was doing these, I was still able to prepare a nice tuna cheese sandwich for myself plus a glass of fresh milk. 😉
- We can’t post the hot solution right away. There was something wrong with the system. Good thing, after having a triple layer of tuna cheese sandwich for lunch, may brain worked! Finally, we were able to post the hot solution.
- We had to tag 122 solutions with metadata! Another rush of metadata! We finished at 6pm.
- All these times, I didn’t received any text from you. No instant messages, no text messages, no call, no anything! It sucks big time! Geeezzzz, paranoia attack gain! But look at me, I’m so stressed. I’m so swamped! I’m waiting for you! But you’re out there, somewhere I don’t know! Maybe I shouldn’t care anymore! I just hate you right now!
- Stress is all over the place! I even shouted at my younger sister! Arrrrggggg, I hate this day so much!!!!!!